Monday, September 19, 2011

Bob's 50!







To celebrate Bob passing the half century mark, (!) we invited some friends to join us on a Murder Mystery Cruise on Puget Sound. The theme was Gilligan's Island. Bob went as the Captain, and I was Ginger. We had a very goofy and fun time. I must say, except for the aches and pains of age, I don't feel a day over 25. Looking at that photo above however, I see that we are all a bunch of happy 'has beens'!


Liam took the photo in our house above; he tends to have a steadier arm than Ben. The boys are hard into school, and both really liking it so far.


3 comments:

  1. The wig is great. Happy birthday to Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun - the hair is perfect. Happy
    B-day Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure about that wig, I guess I like your hair. H.B. Bob!!

    ReplyDelete