Sunday, May 6, 2012




WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

 Liam chose a dark red as his color. We put cream on the other 2 walls. He is very happy at how it turned out. We'll have to keep everything else in his room on the light side.

Ben chose a light green called "Gecko" it is very bright! and cheery. Kindof looks like pistaccio ice-cream color. He is also very happy with his selection. The other walls are all a very subtle cream. I too an happy with the selection. Hopefully carpeting in a week and then trim work.

We will probably have to wait on the porch. I am thinking of changing the color of the house to mustard yellow with dark plum/or burgundy accents, and off white trim. Any opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, can't wait to see it. Mustard and plum sounds risky to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen mustard and plum working nicely. You need lots the off-white trim, though. Liam's wall is nice.

    ReplyDelete