Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finally home!

I finally arrived home yesterday for thanksgiving break. The past week at school was very busy for me. I had a math test, comm essays, and had to usher a play at school for my theatre appreciation class. While people had to collect tickets or pass out programs I worked the concessions stand and had probably the easiest job of all. The play that was showing is called Inspector Carol (or something like that.) It is required for us to see it so I most likely will watch it when I get back next week.
 At home I have been relaxing and watching my cousin knox. Today the Anessa Alana Avin and Ashtin also came over so out house was filled with kids running around.

See you guys tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You don't sound very excited about the play-hope it's a good one. See you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

    Wish we could share it with you. One more year, and then my work weekend will not fall on Thanksgiving for another 7 years.

    ReplyDelete