Monday, September 22, 2014

Study Break!

Hello everyone! Im taking a break from studying for my 3 tests this week to share with you a video from the internship I did this summer with CBRE in LA. A part of the internship was a case study and I just received the link to the video of our presentations. My group was Group 4: Technology and Real Estate.

They made a short introduction of the internship and case study project:

Introduction

Here is the link for the presentation, you have to select my group (4) from the sidebar:

Presentations

Here is a short video that they took after we finished our presentations:

Post Presentation Video


Let me know what you think!

-Nic


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole -- Great presentation: so stayed cool and were convincing! Interesting talk and it seems possible that this flexible approach to rebuilding shopping malls could work: at least it would increase the pleasure in going out to shop rather than sitting home and ordering an object over the smart phone.
    gpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I like the idea of the "pop-up" marketplace." It's the modern day version of the village week-end market. Definitely has a potential as a way to get people back to the malls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice presentation Nicole with interesting ideas to change the blight of deserted malls.

    ReplyDelete