Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 1-7

This has been a busy week! Monday my schools cheer team had a big competition so I went to support all my friends, Tuesday I went to see the movie "The Tooth Fairy" with the Best Buddies Club from school. (We are paired up with a special ed student and have meetings and do activities about every 2 weeks.) Wedensday I studied with a friend for our Ch 7 math test the following day... all the studying apparently payed off cause i got a 83 out of 84!!!!! :) Friday after school Nathan, my mom and I went to the mall. I bought an ACT and SAT prep books which will most likely keep me busy on the flight to Barcelona. We dropped Nate off at the skate park (of course) and met my dad for sushi at tabu. On Saturday we just hung around the house while my dad was at work. My dad wanted to see the new Shutter Island movie so he decided to go as well. We picked up Jesse and since the movie times were screwed up / our movie was sold out we all saw "The Wolfman". Great week right?

-------------------------------
Here is the Jesse I've been talking about. Dad just met him, we'll see if he survives meeting mom.

One of my best friends from middle school, Brandon Tillet, became a father on February 17th. This is his baby boy Urijah. He was soooooo cute and so little. He was 11 days old in these pictures.




Hope everyone had a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your week Nicole. Has you Mother met Jesse yet? Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete