Sunday, December 11, 2011

Visit with Santa

Liam was in a dress shirt and shorts when I got home from work yesterday. I guess Bob took the boys to see Santa, and even paid for professional photos. (Hence, I don't have a photo of the trip to post.) Bob said it was a great visit. Santa was in a good mood and quite talkative. Liam asked Santa for a stuffed dog (whew, that's an easy one!) Ben asked Santa for a pet rat (ugh) and received a lecture on caring for animals from Santa.

I do not forsee a pet rat arriving on Christmas day. Ben will just have to be satisfied with the rats living in our shed and crawl space. Luckily Ben's in on the Santa secet....

1 comment:

  1. We have a rat who is eating all of our fruit. I just bought several live traps. We will send in the mail when we catch him.

    Santa

    ReplyDelete