Wednesday, April 11, 2012

:)

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

I had started writing this post about 2 hours ago but my friend Nicole called me screaming about how she got to the last round in a contest so I got distracted.

I am really excited for everyone to come out to Tucson in a couple weeks! The weather has been really nice (a little on the hot side), so pack a lot of shorts and short sleeved shirts, its 12am right now and it is still 72 degrees!

Auntie Sarah, I'm not sure what you have planned for the weekend but a couple friends have told me about some hikes that they have been on which might interest you.

I am finishing up studying for my philosophy test tomorrow then going to sleep, if I get an A on this test I am on track to getting an A in the class so wish me luck!

XOXO Nicole

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday greetings. We've had a nice time in London as usual. Home today. See you all in Tucson. Good luck on your test Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody- What size car/van should we rent? Will a 7-8 seater be enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mom! See you in a week (if we booked for the right weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEXT WEEK! OK, Nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to drive. I am still not sure what car we will take and also if Nathan will go as he has a test on Friday.

    I would say that a 6 passenger will be fine. Perhaps even a 5. Especially if someone wants to sit between the twin towers.

    Its the 27th right? (ha ha) See you next weekend.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just talked with Tui and it sounds like Sarah has found a 10 passenger car for a good deal. Lets go with that as it will allow the BMW to avoid the mountain roads and will allow us to be close together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rented a 12 passenger full size van. I hope the streets of Tucson are not too narrow.

    ReplyDelete