Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Family Reunion!






I tried to post many more photos but it somehow confused the blog so I'm limiting this post to 3 good ones.
What a great time we had. Such a beautiful park, and ideal for the kids. Both boys say their favorite part was swimming. Thanks Mom for taking Liam out to the dock on the last day. That was very memorable for him, so much so that that was the first story he told Bob when we got home.
Ben's suitcase is still MIA, but the rest of our things came in the middle of the night last night. We're hoping Ben's suitcase doesn't arrive late tonight as both Bob and I are feeling quite sleep deprived.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Thanks for posting. I love the smooth lake with the Nates fishing. It was like that when Ben and I took the boat back Sunday morning. I was wishing I had done more boating in the early morning... it was sooo peaceful.

    ReplyDelete