Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Few Things I've Been Working On...

Here are a couple of photos of the teensy tiny house I am building. I am cutting the rafters, and making the dormers on the ground, and then will assemble them once the walls are framed.

 
 
 
I have also been working on a musical performance that I think the Ison clan will appreciate. It is not perfected yet, but here it goes. You have to listen very carefully.
Dinner was late tonight because I got so distracted by this new instrument....
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until next Christmas so we can all enjoy the music! Maybe several musicians can contribute (like two pianists, one piano) or many musicians (each playing one note). We told the Madhus about your instrument this evening, and they remember once building a similar instrument made up of carefully calibrated wine? beer? bottles filled to different heights, then blowing across the top. I cannot imagine that their instrument could produce the ethereal notes of your crystal wine glasses, but in Puerto Morelos I suspect empty wine bottles will be more available than crystal wine glasses..
    Merry Christmas
    GPA Jim

    ReplyDelete