Sunday, June 28, 2015

Finally! Tiny House is at Shadow Lake

What a stressful event! Ranking right up there with childbirth, and my first week at Harborview. First the tires were flat. We solved that by pumping them up with a bicycle tire. Then, the wheels scraped the trailer floor, Alex cut the holes bigger after I tore my wheel well covers apart.

The house listed slightly to the starboard side the whole way. Anyways, it is done. And now parked, cattywompous at Shadow Lake. I will have to fine tune next time I'm out there. By the time we even got to the lake it was already dark, and we didn't get home until midnight. Here are a couple of photos.
 I put shutters on for security at the lake.

 The metal is an awning shutter over the door. It hinges up.
 Thank you Alex!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Building the house, then moving it, ENORMOUS accomplishment! Fantastic.

    from Janice

    ReplyDelete