Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New home away from home.

 Happy Dogs on the way to the lake.

 Liam, Kirsten and I surveyed part of Shadow Lake yesterday. We are volunteers in the invasive weed watcher program for King County. Last Saturday Bob, Liam, and I attended our training session, and got our clipboard and sampling rake. Shadow Lake is quite healthy, although this is a photo of primarily fragrant water lily, an invasive.
 
 Our arrival at night with the Tinier House.

 Kirsten and Liam working hard yesterday to resituate.


 Final resting ground. The shutters all hinge up or out, but since we were only there for a day yesterday, I didn't take the screws out. I need some sort of locking security on them. I also need to finish supports for the deck and awning. (Always something to keep me from swinging in a hammock.)

4 comments:

  1. The tiny house looks great. You will have lots of fun there. Ben and I had a nice ride in business class to Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing accomplishment, Sarah! I am truly impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go too!
    Love those Lilly pad flowers.

    ReplyDelete